FRAMING/WIND BRACING DESIGN
We offer Residential and Light commercial wood framing, steel framing, CMU wall panel design.
We also offer as built design.
What do you get in the framing plan?
- Load transfer path
- Roof bracing layout
- Ceiling framing layout
- Floor system layout (Optional)
- Steel members layout (As required)
- Truss loading information
- All associated detail
What do you get in the Wind bracing plan?
Wind bracing design including
- Minimum requirements for wall sheathing-layout
- Hold down/ Anchorage type and location
- Let-In-Brace Location
- Drag struts and Drug blocks location
- Tall wall detail information and associated details.